Nutrition education can be completed online by WIC parents for the education/food appointment.
- Make Meals & Snacks Simple
- Secrets For Feeding Picky Eaters
- Create Good Eating Habits in Your Child
- Help Your Child Make Good Eating Choices
- Trust Your Child to Eat Enough
- Support for Breastfeeding Moms
- Happy, Healthy, Active Children
- Be Healthy As Your Baby Grows
- Starting to Feed Your Infant Solids
- Baby’s First Cup
Follow these 4 easy steps:
- Log onto this website: http://www.wichealth.org/
- Choose a topic. Answer the questions. Click on the helpful information.
- Print out the certificate at the end of the lesson and bring it to the WIC office.
If your WIC accepts email certificates, you can choose this option. Just follow these simple instructions. Information for emailing certificates:
On the certificate page click “Edit” then “Select All” on the menu bar in the upper left hand corner.
Click “Edit” again and “Copy.”Go to your email and type “Ed on Web- Your name” in the subject line of your email.
Click in the body of your email, then click “Edit” and “Paste” on the menu bar in the upper left hand corner.