Building Placement Permits PDF Print E-mail

The Hocking County Health Department is responsible for issuing building placement permits for residential homes that are not located inside of Logan City or within a licensed manufactured home park.   



A building placement permit is required for both a vacant lot or to replace a home and must be obtained prior to the start of construction.




  Active Image

More information about building placement permits: 




How do I obtain a building placement permit?


Building Placement Permit Application


Residential Building Information 


Steps for Building/Placing A Home  



For general inquiries or questions, please contact the Hocking County Health Department Environmental Division at (740) 385-3030.



Back to Environmental Health


valid xhtml? | valid CSS?

Joomla Templates by Joomlashack